worlds best procrastinator



I'm being a complete procrastinator tonight by lookbooking, blogging, facebooking, perez hilton-ing, etc.. trying to make this headache go away while putting off getting ready for bed.

Today was okay, took a test for my new job.. Which I am SO very excited about- Everyone seems so nice and pumped up. I've missed working in a place where everyone is positive. I hate being somewhere that just brings you down. I'm pretty sure I did fine on the test though. It took me 3 hours to complete it was so long and very detailed. I felt like I was a student in highschool again. Ha. School is so not my thing.

Anyways, I've made some business plans and hopefully in the next two weeks we [my team] can carry out these plans into something very successful. :) I can't wait for the future.

Now I'm off to plan my Mardi Gras/Spring Break excursion with my best friend.

& still procrastinate:)


Nightynight.
DAH

No comments:

Post a Comment