Love DAH team

Sorry readers that I haven't updated in a couple days! I have been SO very busy with work and meetings/training for my new job. Plus having internet outage at my house hasn't helped with my online work at all.

Posted below are some shots from my amazing team. When I say amazing, I do mean absolutely AMAZING. All of the pictures were taken by Alaina Prisbrey, an aspiring fashion photographer, who has the eye for this work. She will be BIG one day and I am so happy and grateful I get to work with her on a weekly basis. Not only is she the main photographer on our newly established team she is one of the greatest friends :) Her blog link will be posted below:


The makeup for this shoot was done by the beautiful Jill Wojciechowski. She does amazing work and I'm always so very excited when I get the pleasure of working with her. She also is one of the make up artists on our team.

We also had Jordan Rocque helping us out on the shoot and assisting Alaina during the shoot. What would we do without him? He is also a very incredible & professional photographer who's main goal is to shoot weddings. He will also be helping us out on our new venture.

Friday, we also had our first male model.. Conrad Quinter. He rocked the photoshoot [ as seen below ]  :)










Here are some "behind the scenes" with the Love Dah team!








XOXOXO
DAH



BLOGS TO FOLLOW FROM MY TEAM:
ALAINA PRISBREY [PHOTOGRAPHER]



JILL Wojciechowski [MAKE UP ARTIST]



JORDAN ROCQUE [Assistant & Wedding Photographer]

No comments:

Post a Comment