2011- RESOLUTIONS!

I'm obviously behind on my blogging.. So I'm going to try and catch up a little :)


I know its already January 12th but I am very excited I have an entire ODD year ahead of me. The odd ones always seem to be the best so I really am so excited for this one. Alot of big changes are happening & alot of work is yet to be done. I see the light though at the tunnel and finally see what I need to work on the most to get to where I want to be in my career as an entrepreneur.

My 2011 resolutions :


Make job changes [CHECK]
Make more money [working on it]
Save more money
Get my priorities in order [working very hard already on it]
Try to get at least a couple hours in weekly volunteering. [Looking for a childrens home, big brother/big sister program]
Take time from the busy schedule to just relax. Get a massage or a facial. [working on it]
Get organized [Working VERY hard at this one already]
Network, Network, Network
GYM TIME. [will be there starting next week.. had to recoop from being very sick]
Keep in touch with all of my old friends from back home.
Get my photoshoot business up & running [3rd Shoot done of the year :)]
LOVE DAH <3 [site is almost done!]
Lastly, give thanks to God everyday for this wonderful life he's blessed me with.. [trying to find a church]


I hope everyone sticks with their resolutions & I wish everyone the best in 2011! Let's make it AMAZING.


XOXOXO
DAH



No comments:

Post a Comment