top NOTCH



Hii Readers!
I hope everyone had a good, super fun, hopefully productive weekend.

I have been so busy lately it's been insane. I had some free time to update [actually procrastinating getting ready for bed] so I thought I would share. I have been feeling so amazing these past couple of weeks because my planner has never been so full in my life! Everyday is a constant struggle trying to get things done & get to places on time & email different people & etc.. The funny thing is though, I absolutley love it. I love feeling productive. Anyways, my website should be up soon like I keep telling everyone.. and I'm hopefully going to be having a launch party here soon with all my friends that have supported me in this crazy yet AMAZING project. I can't tell you guys thank you enough for all the support and help! I couldn't have done it without you and still can't keep it going without the kind words, constant shoppers, and all those fashionistas out there <3  I am now starting to style photoshoots which is so much fun. I am not used to being behind the scenes but I love love love the creativity put forth in making a photoshoot fantastic. I hope to style a ton more soon! I have also been planning my charity event in January.. Pretty for Paws&Claws! Actually, Chloe&I's charity. I am putting together a fashion show with all LD clothing.. it should be a fun time! All donations & proceeds go to the Tri County animal shelter for the 350 animals they house. I am so grateful for these amazing yet very inspiring friends God has blessed me with!  Other than the LD work.. I have been working two jobs constantly without one day off in hopes to get finanically settled after this website is done. Besides all of the work, I've been trying to remember to eat & go to the gym.. and get some relaxation in!! :)

I hope everyone is doing well!
xoxo
DAH

No comments:

Post a Comment